We use cookies on this website. By continuing to use this site without changing your cookie settings, you agree that you are happy to accept our privacy policy and for us to access our cookies on your device.
Transcript/Script嗨,大家好,我是宝申。今天我来到了巴黎的奥运村。奥运村就坐落在巴黎的北郊,这里有八十二栋建筑物,里面有3000套公寓,可以同时接待14,000名运动员和其他工作人员。关于巴黎奥运村,中国媒体报导的最多的是这里居然没有空调。一开始有报道说,今年巴黎最高气温有可能达到四十摄氏度。
后来有报道说,今年巴黎的最高气温将达到四十摄氏度。于是,中国自媒体上便炒得沸沸扬扬。很多人都说法国人怎么这么抠门呢?连空调都不给装,这样运动员怎么睡好,怎么去创造好的成绩呢?连运动员睡的床板都是用纸板做的。于是,中国队就马上行动了起来,又是往巴黎运空调机,又是运瓶装水,还有床垫,甚至还有的运动队要自带卫生纸。
其实,巴黎奥运村为了实现绿色环保,采用的是地下水循环冷却系统,可以有效地将室内的温度降低十摄氏度。今天是7月24号,巴黎白天最高气温是摄氏二十四度,夜间最低气温摄氏十四度,今后九天最高气温平均二十六摄氏度,最低气温平均十六摄氏度。我自己来到巴黎已经两天了,我的感觉是白天的巴黎的气候非常宜人,夜间气温偏低。
早上出饭店的时候甚至还要加上一件外衣。我在奥运村外采访了几名运动员,他们就住在这里。我们来听听他们对奥运村里的条件的有什么看法。
SOT1 SALIM HERSUI Algeria fencing athlete who just arrived at the village
萨利姆·赫苏 刚入住奥运村的阿尔及利亚击剑运动员
they told me that there is no air conditioning. It could be, yes, small problem but the most important is to stay focused on the competition and try to to give the dream maximum.
他们说没有空调。可能会是个小问题. 但最重要的是专注于比赛,最大程度实现梦想。
SOT2 KRISTSAN HORSEN Slovenia Handball athlete (reserve player)
克里斯坦·霍森 斯洛文尼亚手球运动员
Reporter: Do you live in the village?
记者:你住在奥运村吗?
No, I'm not in the village because I'm not in the squad. I'm for reserve and I'm waiting if someone danger or something, then I'll change.
我不住在奥运村,因为我不在队伍里。我是候补队员。如果有人受伤,我替补他们。
Reporter: But you have teammates who live in the village, don’t you?
记者:但你有队员住在奥运村,对吧?
Yeah, of course I have teamates.
是的,当然了
Reporter: From them, what do you hear about the village? Is the living conditions pretty good?
记者:关于奥运村,你从他们那里听到过什么?条件非常不错吗?
Living condition is pretty good. Everything is really good to organize. Only some problem with food because it's a lot of players and it's really hard to to get food when you want. You have to wait like one hour or something like that. Sometimes a little bit more, but in the end, everyone get the food and it's pretty delicious.
是的,条件挺不错的,井井有条。就是用餐方面有点问题。因为运动员很多,用餐有点难。你要等上一个小时,有时更长。不过,最后大家都用上了餐,食物非常美味。
SOT3 GIRARD Fiji Judo athelte
吉拉德 斐济柔道运动员
Reporter:How long have you lived in the village?
记者:你住进奥运村多久了?
Just one day.
才一天
Reporter:How’s condition there? Is air condition a problem?
记者:条件怎么样?空调是个问题吗?
No. It's very good.
不会,挺好的
Repoter: You don't have AC, do you?
记者:你没有空调,有吗?
Yes
是的
Reporter: You do have AC?
记者:你有空调?
No. But it's cold, so it's OK.
不,没有。但天气凉爽,所以没事儿。
Reporter:The weather is fine. So it's not a problem?
记者:天气可以,所以空调不是个问题?
Yes
是的
除了空调、瓶装水、床垫,还有卫生纸以外,还有报导说,中国队要自带大厨和食材。
那么人们要问,这些情况到底是中国的国家行为还是商业炒作?
中国为了在奥运会上夺得奖牌,又花费了多少纳税人的钱?我看到了有一个自媒体上的报道,他说中国为了培养一个奥运金牌运动员要花费6亿人民币,相当于中国九个贫困县一年的收入。有人问他你是怎么算出来的?他说这是中国体育总局4年的支出除以奖牌数。
当然,这种算法是不是科学,我们不大清楚。但是毫无疑问,中国队为了在奥运会上夺得奖牌,可以说是举国之力。
NewsML Media TopicsArts, Culture, Entertainment and Media